We are on the search for a Project Manager!
Location: Lincoln, NE
Eleanor Creative is an award-winning creative marketing agency with a 15-year history in Lincoln, NE. We work in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding client results. By combining elements of strategy, marketing, and design, our team at Eleanor creates timeless brand identities and digital experiences that will impact your business for the –greater good.
The Project Manager at Eleanor Creative is pivotal in aligning internal and external stakeholders to guarantee a balanced workflow. This individual will be adept at understanding the intricacies of branding, web, and marketing project lifecycles. With a keen sense of resource allocation, the project manager will ensure that projects are efficiently distributed across our team.
– Stakeholder Management: Foster strong relationships with both internal teams and external clients to ensure clear communication and alignment on project objectives.
– Resource Allocation: Evaluate the agency’s available resources and assign tasks to ensure timely and efficient project completion.
– Project Oversight: Manage up to two dozen concurrent projects using Asana, ensuring that each project adheres to timelines and meets quality standards.
– Methodology Adaptation: Stay updated with the latest project management methodologies and integrate best practices into the workflow.
Reporting: Regularly update the CEO, COO, and key stakeholders on project progress, challenges, and solutions.
– 3-5 years of experience in project management.
– Prior experience in a tech or creative agency environment is highly desirable.
– Familiarity with Asana or similar project management software.
– Strong understanding of branding, web, and marketing project lifecycles.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing demands.
– Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with high accuracy and attention to detail.
The Project Manager will report directly to the CEO and COO and liaise with other stakeholders within the agency.
What We Offer:
– Collaborative and innovative work environment.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Opportunities for growth and learning.
– A chance to be part of a dedicated team passionate about marketing and branding.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and introduce yourself at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting the next member of the Eleanor team.
“For me, it’s all about listening to the client, then taking that information and helping them develop a plan to achieve the results they want through branding and marketing.”
“I love working with our clients, meeting them where they are at, helping them think about the great things they do, and then determining the best way to promote those achievements.”
“One of our greatest strengths as a team at Eleanor is our commitment to taking the time to really learn about our clients— where they’ve been, where they are, and where they want to be. A good brand ought to address all three; it should be some part demonstration and some part aspiration.”
We care about our team, so we offer a competitive salary.
401K matching? Of course. Because we think retirement is a good thing.
Top tier-health insurance, plus dental. 75% of your premiums are covered by Eleanor.
We always want our employees to be learning and growing. We know that it looks different for each person, so you’ll create a growth path that’s right for you.
Creativity, hard work, and life experience are essential, just like food and coffee.
Stress-free parking just for our team in the Haymarket.
Our team appreciates our generous vacation days, but they love working here so much we have to force them to take time off.
We offer employee benefits catered to each person. Our unicorns break the mold and needs vary. We get it.
We have high-expectations and good senses of humor. We value food, drinks, and creating brilliant work.